1) Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") Ondřej Horký processes the following personal data of clients in the context of his activities:
- name and surname
- phone number
- e-mail address
in accordance with applicable law, for the purpose of providing the services, contract records, and any future exercise and defence of the rights and obligations of the parties. Personal data shall be retained and processed for the above purposes for a period of 10 years from the completion of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires retention of the contractual documentation for a longer period. The above processing is permitted on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
2) Ondřej Horký declares that all personal data of the client are confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. Exceptions are statutory authorities, which may request the data on the basis of a statutory regulation. Other personal data (e.g. of employees) are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for the purchase and delivery of goods, to providers of other services to whom the personal data of buyers are transferred to the minimum extent necessary for carrying out transactions, and to processors who are:
- web solution providers
- web hosting service providers
- providers of analytics and advertising software from Google and administrators of these applications
- where necessary, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that we do not currently use
3) Ondřej Horký may send commercial communications to your e-mail address, as this procedure is allowed by Section 7(3) of Act No.480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, unless you refuse. These communications may only relate to similar goods or services. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a letter or e-mail, or by clicking on the link in a commercial communication. Your e-mail address will be stored for 5 years for this purpose.
4) According to the Regulation, you have the right to:
- request information from Ondřej Horký about which personal data we process via the address: email@example.com
- request access to this data from Ondřej Horký and have this data updated or corrected, or request the limitation of processing via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- request that Ondřej Horký delete this personal data, unless this contradicts the legal obligation to archive this data, by sending a request to: email@example.com - we will carry out the deletion provided that it does not contradict the provisions of this article and the legitimate interests of our company
- contact Ondřej Horký if any doubts arise about compliance with the obligations related to personal data processing